Ink Thinkin

Random thoughts from Dy Larson of Ink Think, freelance editor and copywriter

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sigh

I'm not giving up. I'm not.

It's just that my head just hasn't been in the right place for this since that headache on Wednesday. I figure I can't be going crazy cuz then I wouldn't be afraid I was going crazy--right? I just know it has been a whole lotta NOT FUN to be me the last few days.

So I blog and wait for the blahs to go away while reading my research materials and wishing I had a clue what to write. Thank goodness this is just for me. On the other hand, that's part of the problem, too. The stuff that's just for me just isn't coming.

My clients? Their stuff works just fine.

Maybe next year I'll get dh to pay me to do NaNo? I'd let him pay me in Godiva Dark Chocolate Ice Cream.

No, I'm not quite that easy, all others pay cash.

No NaNo meter tonight because its 11:15pm and it hasn't changed from the one previously posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home