Ink Thinkin

Random thoughts from Dy Larson of Ink Think, freelance editor and copywriter

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dream, Dream, Dream....

For a totally off-topic kind of post.

I dreamed I got a freelance job editing and writing an editorial column for the Washington Post. In the dream the job made me think of my grandmother and how proud she would be of me were she still alive. Which is odd, since she subscribed to the New York Times, even while living in Texas. Of course, she did go to high school and college in DC, so maybe that's why she came to mind...

***

In the unfortunate world of reality I am battling hard against a flea infestation in my home/office/both and haven't had time for much else lately. More, soon. I'm bombing in a couple hours and hope that solves the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home