Ink Thinkin

Random thoughts from Dy Larson of Ink Think, freelance editor and copywriter

Friday, September 01, 2006

My Official Favorite Month

I've always had a soft spot for September--probably because it's the month of my birth, but we're not going there :-)

Now, however, it *has* to be my favorite month, because September is :

Be Kind to Writers and Editors Month!

Seeing as how I am both, I'm hoping for double the love (and I really like coffee...if you've got a mind to be really, really kind).

Well, okay, I just found that out when I went looking to verify the day of my honest-to-goodness favorite obscure holiday of all time....

International Talk Like a Pirate Day (September 19th)

I love this holiday--who doesn't want to be a pirate for the day once a year? Say yes, the grammar guru in me *really* needs the day off!

Happy September, ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home