Ink Thinkin

Random thoughts from Dy Larson of Ink Think, freelance editor and copywriter

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's Broken!

The 10K barrier, that is.

I broke 10K today and the day is not yet over :-) Most people who give up (I knew the stats before the month started but they've floated clean out of my head!) do so prior to the 10K mark. Of those who make 10K I *think* over 50 or 60% of them finish.

Based on missing a few days over the weekend I can still be on target if I up my daily word min to a little over 1800. A bit scary, but Monday was a banner 2400+ word day, so 1800 should be doable- right? Certainly sounds less intimidating that way than saying 50,000 words in 30 days. Don't ask me why, it means the same, but smaller numbers are less panic-inducing.

As a side note - my NaNo is still pulling teeth, but everything non-NaNo I've written this week has come **so** much easier, whether it's blogging or work stuff, it's just all flowing better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home