Ink Thinkin

Random thoughts from Dy Larson of Ink Think, freelance editor and copywriter

Friday, February 09, 2007

Fully Loaded

Okay, okay, so I don't work in hospitality anymore, but I still get the newsletters and keep an eye on the biz.

There's a piece in yesterday's USA Today about the new mini-bars that just tickles me pink. I say good for them! Hotels' in-room revenue has dropped sharply with the proliferation of cel phones and high-speed web access (killing long distance and reducing pay-per-view sales).

I just assume that the hotel offering the "Get it On" minibar package (you're gonna have to go read the article now, aren't you, with a teaser like that?) must have hella good loss protection in place, cuz that stuff will disappear like hotcakes if they don't!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home