Ink Thinkin

Random thoughts from Dy Larson of Ink Think, freelance editor and copywriter

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Office Exploded

Maybe not literally, but it sure feels like it!

My husband added some new equipment in his office, which also housed my printer, and we found out yesterday that wasn't going to work. I went to print something about 6pm yesterday and blew the breaker for that entire side of the house (NOT the side my office is on, incidentally).

"Come and get yer *%@&* printer, honey!"

I did. And the stand it was on. Which also held a TV and video games, etc. Essentially I've been moving plugs, shelves, furniture, electronics, books, and filing cabinets ever since. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel (and my carpet, yay!) but, well, if I was supposed to get back to you today about something, I hope you'll give me until this evening or tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home