Ink Thinkin

Random thoughts from Dy Larson of Ink Think, freelance editor and copywriter

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

BSP

Or, as we call it on my writing lists, Blatant Self Promotion.

I joined the staff of the IVAACast, the newsletter for the International Virtual Assistants Association, a couple of months ago. My first article is in the August 2007 issue, which came out today.

Guess who's on the cover? Yep. Me! Well, my article. But that's okay, I don't photograph well, I'd rather it be my words than me...lol.

If you want to check it out, you can see it online at the IVAA website:

http://www.ivaa.org/ivaacast/IVAACast_August_2007_Final.pdf

If you want to get the IVAACast in your inbox year-round, check out the subscription link on the IVAA home page.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home