Ink Thinkin

Random thoughts from Dy Larson of Ink Think, freelance editor and copywriter

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Sitch

Good - More Time for Other People

Today is the last day of my onsite gig. It's been nice to see grown-ups who are not fellow parents at my daughter's school on a regular basis, but I'm ready for it to be done. I got out of the house, got to wear dressy work clothes for a few months, and got the job done, so it's time to end it.

Starting tomorrow I can borrow my daughter's Godzilla slippers to wear to work ;-)

Bad - Down Time

The old (home) office is switching from DSL to AT&T U-verse today, and I have no CLUE what the 'Net access downtime is going to be. I have a printed list of wifi hotspots just in case it's not back up by the time I get home, but, forewarned is forearmed if you need me today, you may just want to call (after 1pm).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home