Ink Thinkin

Random thoughts from Dy Larson of Ink Think, freelance editor and copywriter

Monday, May 05, 2008

And the Fun Never Stops!

*sigh*

Upgrade begets upgrade is the way of the world. In order to sync my calendars I have to upgrade my Outlook. Upgrading my Outlook is only $100 cheaper than upgrading my whole MS Office package, so I bit the bullet on that one today.

Tonight, we have fun with Microsoft installations :-S I'm not a huge MS fan anyway, as anyone who reads my posts on the OffAssist blog already knows, but I am really dreading this. MS installs never go the way they are supposed to. I married an engineer, so he and I have been the whole family's in-house tech support team for almost 15 years and these things never go as planned.

Wish me luck!

Oh, and to clarify yesterday's post, I am RECEIVING email regularly (actually, I'm getting 2-4 copies of everything, it's driving me batty!) I just can't SEND email. So if you need to get in touch, that's still, for the moment, the best way to reach me.

Unless you like to text. New phone has unlimited texting and a real keypad. Woot.

6:14pm - U P D A T E

Finally get all the important stuff backed up, it took ALL day. Then I couldn't get the ruddy box open. Check it out, I had to find a photo tutorial just to OPEN the box. I'm afraid now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home